First Impressions: Avon True Supreme Nourishing Lipstick

19 comments
Hey guys :)

Avon is actually coming out (in campaign 2, which starts on the 19th of January) with a new line of lipstick called True supreme nourishing. I'm an Avon rep so I had a chance to try them first and I decided to buy one of the shades.


I love the black and rose gold packaging, it looks so nice! The price of these lipsticks will be 4,90€ and you get 3,6g of product.


I got mine in shade Conditioning Cherry which is a darker red. I thought it'll be more plum than red, because I don't think red shades suit me :D


I haven't used it properly so I can't make a review on it, but my first impressions are really good. It feels moisturizing on the lips and not dry at all. It actually feels like you're not wearing anything at all. I wish I had chosen a more natural colour just because as I said before, I don't think red colours suit me :)


The staying power is also quite nice, I couldn't remove it with water when I swatched it on my hand, it really took some work and you could still see it. It survived drinking but didn't survive eating. However it's not kiss proof at all, which might bother some people.

I think this line is very nice especially for those that really like moisturizing lipsticks.

Let me know what do you think if you buy any shade ;)

Kisses,
Katja

19 komentarjev:

  1. very elegants design! and shade looks prefection to me)
    KireiKana

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Amazing lipstick! Love this color!

    https://lifella2.blogspot.com/ i'm following you, please follow back♥ (new post)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Woow, lovely lipstick! Its colour is very beautiful :)

    xoxo dear ❤

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. This is a very fresh looking shade, it will look great in winters :)

    https://ohladymania.blogspot.com

    .

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. I never bought any lipstick from Avon, but based on your review it seems suit for me since I have a very dry lips, this lipstick could moisturize my lips well :)

    xoxo,

    |CHELSHEAFLO BLOG|
    |INSTAGRAM|

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Fantastic!

    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Fantastic post, dear! The shade is truly beautiful.
    Hugs,
    LIANA LAURIE | My Harry Potter video

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Love the shade on you :) I need to check thes out (I hope there is mauvey or pinky nude one)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you! There are many shades, definitely some nudes and pinks as well :)

      Izbriši