REVIEW: Wet N Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Trio - I'm getting sunburned

34 comments
Hey loves :3

First of all, thank you for all the support lately, I've gained a lot of new followers (welcome;)) and thanks for all the lovely comments <3

Today it's all about the Wet N Wild color icon eyeshadow trio. It's my first ever eyeshadow palette from Wet N Wild and let me tell you, I was very surprised. I got mine in I'm getting sunburned, you get three shadows, 3.5g of product.


Well, to be honest, I was at first quite intimidated by the colours since I wasn't sure they'll go well together. Wet n Wild doesn't give names to the colours but they do identify where you should place the shadow. 


The palette comes with a sponge tip applicator and a tiny brush. 


The trio consists of :
- a shimmery pink (for the brow bone)
- a dark chocolate brown (for the crease)
- a shimmery gold (for the eyelid)

The eyelid shade is a beautiful shimmery warm gold bronze, which has a very metallic finish. The crease shade is a matte, very dark chocolate brown with a rose sheen and bronze shimmer. It's the most pigmented shade in this trio, so be careful :) The brow bone colour is a frosty pink with shimmer.


Used together they create a beautiful summery look! Of course you can use them separately as well and come up with your own looks :)

The shadows are soft and buttery, however the dark brown does require a bit more work due to it's finish and pigmentation. If I apply an eyeshadow primer, these last on me all day without creasing, and keep in mind I have oily lids.The only thing I'm not too fond of is the fallout, but because the palette is so affordable and the shadows give such great pigmentation, I don't mind it.

Here's the look I created:


To conclude this trio consists of three shadows that are creamy, buttery and all in all easy to blend. They have good colour payoff and very good staying power as well! :)

Let me know if you have tried any Wet n Wild products? :)

Kisses,
Katja

34 komentarjev:

  1. Very nice, I like gold!!!
    Love your blog, dear! Follow you)

    Welcome to my blog - http://bezdushna.blogspot.ru

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. It's great to win even followers. I loved the palette, beautiful colors! Have a blessed day, kisses.

    Blog Paisagem de Janela
    paisagemdejanela.blogspot.com.br

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Great eyeshadow. :)
    Have a lovely day!
    Xoxo, Victoria

    https://fashionstylebeautyandmore.blogspot.ca/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Lovely post and showing how you used it katja.
    Have a great day
    www.mssparkleandglow.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Nice colors
    Have a good day

    http://elegant-e.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. I love the color !! :D

    Mafalda
    http://iammafalda.blogspot.no

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. I really like that palette, it has lovely shades, Katja!

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Prav simpatično izgleda in mislim, da bi morala jo dodati k zbirki, čeprav je itak ne rabim:)**

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Res je lepa, za ta denar pa se tudi dobro obnese, tako da definitivno priporočam ;) xx

      Izbriši
  9. I like your make up, great palette:)
    kisses

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Śliczny makijaż! :)
    http://fasionsstyle.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. love WNW. But that browbone color .. i dont know :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Quite intimidating I know haha :D But I apply it very lightly and it actually looks nice :) xx

      Izbriši
  12. beautiful colors
    https://stargazershia.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. Ш]му never tried this brand before - looks great!

    I`m following ur blog with a great pleasure via GFC

    Please join me - http://sunnyeri.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. looks good :)For a basic makeup look, you'll need foundation, mascara, a spoolie brush, a nude shadow, blush, and lipstick or gloss.
    Buy Etizolam online

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  15. I have got good information through your blog that I'm searching for Thank you for sharing this blog with us you have very unique knowledge keep posting such type of blogs.
    ! Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow

    OdgovoriIzbriši