Luke Charcoal Nose Cleansing Strips - step by step

6 comments
Hi everyone :)

This will be a step by step explanation of how to use Luke charcoal nose cleansing strips. If you haven't heard about them, it's because it is a Korean brand. I got this pack as a gift when I bought the Etude House nose strips and man, I'm really impressed. (the results are at the end of the post)


The ingredients are: charcoal, vitamin E, Aloe Vera extract, Green Tea extract and Hamamelis Virgiana extract. 


When you open the pack the nose strip looks like that (the upper picture) and than you have to peel the patch from the plastic liner.


Next you have to spray water 2 or 3 times lightly on the smooth side. I used Mixa facial spray, because it's basically just water. I have to warn you, the smell isn't that nice, but it didn't bother me very much.


Then you apply it to the nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin and that's basically it. You just let it dry for about 20 - 30 minutes and then peel it off.

I had to include the results, because no other nose strips have worked this good for me, so if you are uncomfortable seeing that, click away :D I'm not gonna lose any more words, you'll see for yourself :) btw, my skin was not dry after this.


The results really are fantastic and I have to buy myself more! However, I haven't tried the Etude House ones, I hope they'll be as good as these.

I got them from Ebay, this seller: k-beautybox; the pack of 3 Luke strips is 2,49$.

I hope you enjoyed this post, and let me know if you tried this nose strips.

Kisses,
Katja



6 komentarjev:

  1. wow great item:) I have to try it:)
    kisses

    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. It's really amazing, definitely worth trying :) Thanks for the comment <3

      xoxo

      Izbriši
  2. definitely thing to try out xoxo

    http://thefurthestthingfromperfect.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Ooh I use a similar one from Korea too. I love them. Great review:)

    http://livinlikeaileen.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši