REVIEW: Avon Ultra Colour Matte Lipstick

5 comments
Hello everyone :)

Today I have a review for you, that I'm very excited about :P It's a review of Avon Ultra Colour Matte lipstick. I had a sample of this beauty and I loved it so much, so I had to buy it in full size. The ultra colour matte line contains 5 other shades, but I haven't tried any of the others. It's a shame that the range doesn't include any nude shades, most are on the pink to red side.

I really like the packaging of this lipstick, it's a black sturdy plastic, however when you open it, the plastic is grey and matte, really nice touch. Oh and it has a transparent top, which is always a plus!


What Avon says: "Avon Ultra matte Color Lipsticks moisturises the lips while putting a vivid, dramatic, color. Their velvety texture envelops the lips in full rich color without drying and has SPF 15”
 
I bought mine in Matte Fuchsia, which is like the name says, fuchsia colour ;) I love how bright and fun this lipstick is. The formula however isn't completely matte, I would say it is a creamy-matte. It really glides on smoothly, without getting patchy or uneven, and has an amazing pigmentation.


The staying power is really great too,  it stays on around 5-6 hours. It does survive drinking and it does leave a slight stain. Doesn't leave my lips dry. These matte lipsticks cost around 5,50€ but it depends on the catalogue, still, the price is reasonable for the quality you get.


PROS:
- pigmentation
- staying power
- spf
- smooth texture
- doesn't dry out the lips
- creamy matte formula
- bright, fun colour but at the same time really wearable

CONS:  
- smell may bother some people
- only 6 total shades

To conclude, I absolutely LOVE this lipstick, I've been wearing it constantly. I do however wish they had some more shades.

Kisses,
Katja

5 komentarjev: