TOP 5 Summer Nailpolishes

14 comments
Hello everyone :)

A summer inspired post is here today :D And I'll just show you my top 5 nailpolishes for summer, which I'll post in a random order ;)


1. KIKO 389 - Mint Milk


I don't know about you, but mint is one of my favorite colours for summer, and I love it also on nails ;) As you can see on the picture above I included 2 mint nailpolishes in this post, but let me tell you, they are different ;) This Kiko one is more green based mint. You definitely need to put 2 coats on with this polish, because the first coat is a bit streaky. 



2. ESSENCE - 24 Indian Summer

 
This next nailpolish from Essence is this beautiful peachy orange. The formula of this new gel nailpolishes is really good. I didn't take pictures when I had this nailpolish on my nails, so I'll show you a photo I found on Google.

www.sweetcherry.de

3. YES LOVE - T3 Mint


Another mint nail polish ;) But this one is more blue based than Kiko. So they are quite different :) Oh and for anyone that doesn't know, you can find this Yes Love nailpolishes in Chinese stores, they are quite cheap and they do have a lot of colours to chose from. The formula is really nice, however you do need 2 coats to have it fully opaque. 



4. ELF - Innocent


Well this here is my favourite nude nail polish ever, EVER :D I'll run out of it soon, and I hope the Essence nude nail polish from Nauti girl LE will be similar to this, I haven't tried it yet.


5. AVON GLOW - Fuchsia


A bright colour is definitely nice for the summer and looks beautiful when your skin is tanned ;)


I hope you enjoyed this post. Oh and if you liked it, please let me know if you would like to see my top 5 summer lipsticks or anything else! :) 

Have a nice day,
Katja

14 komentarjev:

  1. Čudovita izbira :) Z veseljem bi prebrala objavo top 5 šmink ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. love the colors! <3 nice blog:)
    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know:)
    kisses from Poland
    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I followed you back:) Have a nice week:)
      http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com/

      Izbriši
  3. Zakon barve :) In zelo rada bi videla tvojih 5 top šmink :))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Tudi če bi imela samo Kiko in essence; zadoščala bi za celo poletje :) Barve so res na mestu, tako si tudi predstavljam poletje- zelo, zelo barvno :) xx Maja

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Ja res je, ampak rada menjam lakce oz. se hitro naveličam ene barve :D Hvala Maja :*

      Izbriši
  5. Kiko je res izjemen lak. Všeč mi je barva, ki si jo izbrala. Tudi Elf je zelo lep. Popolne barve za poletje.

    LEJA

    OdgovoriIzbriši