First Impressions: Avon Luxe Silken Lip Perfector

6 comments
Hello cuties! ;)

Today I'll share with you my first impressions on the Avon Luxe Silken Lip Perfector. As some of you know Avon always has some deals for members, for products that are gonna be in upcoming catalogues. This one is one of them, it will be in the catalogue 9 which starts with June 17th. 


The lip balm comes packaged in a box. (even the box looks pretty to me :D)  


It has a gold case, which is absolutely adorable, looks expensive. However, your fingerprints will show on it, which doesn't look that nice :/


I bought it in Natural Tint, which is the lightest shade in this collection. There are 3 more shades to choose from. When I first opened it I was very happy with how it looked, however it doesn't leave that colour on the lips, which is a shame.


However, it is a lip balm, so maybe I shouldn't expect a better colour payoff.. The other shades may give more payoff because they're brighter.



It works very nice as a base for lipstick. Oh and it has SPF 15, which of course is always a plus. It does moisturizes my lips, however I can't say more about it, because I haven't used it a lot.

For Slovenian readers, you can get it in the catalogue 9, for 3,90€.

And if anyone is interested in ingredients:


I hope you enjoyed this, I can report back when I fully test it ;)

xoxo,
Katja

6 komentarjev:

  1. Wonderful color:) kiss

    http://denimakeup95.blogspot.it/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Odtenek ni slab, tako bi se lahko nosilo tudi kot šminka ;) Še posebej takrat, ko nismo pri volji za kakšne močne barve. Embalaža je zares lepa, deluje luksuzna, kar je vedno plus :) xx Maja

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Ja res je, ma sem pričakovala večjo pigmentiranost :) Embalaža pa je res čudovita ja!

      Kisses

      Izbriši