REVIEW: Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquer - 101 Celestial

2 comments
Hi cuties :)

Today I have for you a review of one of my favorite lip products :)


This is Rimmel London Apocalips Lip Lacquer in 101 Celestial. The packaging is very stylish diamond cut styled tube. It's a long wearing product, but it doesn't make my lips too dry. It settles into a matte finish about an hour after the application and the colour stays on me for 5-6 hours. However, it's not transfer-proof.


It's very pigmented and is opaque in a single swipe. Celestial is a dusty pink - one of the more wearable shades from the range.


I recommend this to everyone, it's an amazing product. The one thing I really don't like is the smell, which is extremely unpleasent (at least for me) and it almost makes me sick when I'm applying it. But after the application, the smell is gone.


PROS:
- beautiful colour
- stylish and sturdy packaging
- wearable shade
- very pigmented
- lasts quite decently

CONS:
- unpleasent smell 

Do you have this product, what do you think? :) Let me know in the comments bellow! ;)

xoxo,
Katja

2 komentarja: