REVIEW: AVON Solutions BB gentle beauty balm MATTE - 30 ml

Leave a Comment



Hello :)

Today i'm gonna write a review of AVON Solution's BB MATTE cream.
                                                                                                                                  




What Avon says: a gentle BB formulated with Jujube Frit Extract, this super llightweight liquid mousse contains a mattifying complex that provides light diffusing and oil-absorbing properties.



It has a spf 15, which of course is a big plus. But apart from that… This doesn't do anything on my skin.  I wouldn't recommend buying it. For this price (9.50€) you can find much better BB creams!



Ingredients:                                               





There are two shades, light and medium and I have it in light. But here is also a problem, because I would never say it's a light shade. It's actually more medium than light and also a bit too dark for me. So I wouldn't recommend it to light skin tones.



  


And for addition I also noticed small glitter in it, which is only visible on sun, but it bothers me.


So to conclude…


PROS:     -     It is lightweight
     -          Contains spf 15


CONS:   -      Glitter
    -          Doesn't do anything on my skin
    -          The lightest shade is too dark for light skin tones
    -          Pricey

I won't be buying this again, for sure.  Will you try this or have you tried it yet ? :)


Till next time xoxo,
Katja

0 komentarji:

Objavite komentar